Chris DeMorro and I recorded our second “Cleantech Talk” podcast earlier today. It is embedded below for your listening pleasure. I’ve begun the process of getting the podcast included on iTunes, but it’s a bit complicated, so I didn’t want to wait for that to be complete to share this week’s episode. However, I did notice that the default setting on SoundCloud is to not allow downloading of the podcast, so I went and changed that in order to allow you to download the podcast in case that is a better option for some of you (the download button is in the top right-hand corner of the embedded podcast below).
With those details out of the way, here’s this week’s episode:
In case you need a preview of the topics in order to make a decision whether you want to listen or not, we discussed these stories:
- The Fisker Karma Is Dead, Long Live…Elux?
- Electric Cars Under Attack Ahead Of 2016 Presidential Campaigns
- Tesla Home Battery On The Way
- Will The Tesla Gigafactory Turn On Early?
- Big corporations switching to solar & wind (such as Apple, Google, IKEA…)
If you missed last week’s inaugural episode, check it out here: “Cleantech Talk” Podcast #1: Apple Electric Cars, Tesla Model X Spy Pics, Formula E, & Chevy Bolt.