In partnership with CleanTechnica, EV Obsession, GridHub, and several others, Solar Love is launching the first of several planned “Cleantech Revolution Tour” events in Berlin April 9–10. (Full agenda here — subject to change as we add partners, add speakers, and improve the event.)
One day of the event will be focused on solar energy, with world-leading experts on solar such as Craig Morris, editor of Renewables International, and he is lead author at the EnergyTransition’s Energiewende Blog; Stefan Schurig, Director of Climate, Energy, and Cities at the World Future Council; Tobias Engelmeier, director and founder of Bridge to India, India’s leading sustainability advisory firm, and founder of IndiaGoesSolar.com; and yours truly.
Solar sessions include:
- a thorough summary of the state of the global solar industry and the state of the German solar industry today, by Craig Morris
- a 101 on going solar, by Benjamin Shulz
- a solar costs deep dive, by Tobias Engelmeier
- how to advance solar in your city & country, by Stefan Schurig
- a panel on the future of solar, moderated by me and with all of the gentlemen above on the panel
- and a closing summary session by me.
If you are interested in learning more about solar power, and especially German solar power, by world experts on the topic in an accessible, fun, comfortable setting in the flesh, I think this is the perfect event for you. Yes, I’m biased, since I planned it. 😀
As indicated in the agenda, the dates are April 9–10, 2016. The price is just €50. You can reserve your spot via our registration page or simply by clicking right here:
If you would like to sponsor this Cleantech Revolution Tour event, sponsorship options are here.